This Acceptable Use Policy (“AUP”) describes actions that RichCommerce prohibits when Customer uses the RichCommerce Services.
BY USING THE SERVICES, YOU CONSENT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THIS ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY, PLEASE DO NOT USE THE RICHCOMMERCE SERVICES.
Customer agrees not to use, and not to encourage or allow any other person or entity to use, the RichCommerce Services in prohibited manners, including but not limited to the following:
- Transmitting any material that infringes the intellectual property rights, trade secrets or other rights of third parties, including but not limited to trademarks, copyrights or rights of publicity or privacy, or otherwise violating, infringing or misappropriating the rights of any third party.
- Transmitting any material that contains viruses, trojan horses, worms or any other malicious, harmful, or deleterious programs or code.
- Engaging in activities or transmitting through the Services any information that is libelous or defamatory or otherwise malicious or harmful to any person or entity, or discriminatory based on for example race, sex, religion, nationality, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Adversely impacting the availability, reliability or stability of any RichCommerce Services.
- Launching or facilitating, whether intentionally or unintentionally, a denial of service attack on any RichCommerce Services or on any third party.
- Attempting to bypass or break any security mechanism on any of the RichCommerce Services or using the RichCommerce Services in any other manner that poses a security or service risk to RichCommerce, to any user of the RichCommerce Services, to any of our respective customers or to their customers.
- Testing or reverse-engineering the RichCommerce Services in order to find limitations, vulnerabilities or evade filtering capabilities.
- Using the RichCommerce Services in any manner that may subject RichCommerce or any third party to liability, damages or danger.
- Using the RichCommerce Services in any manner that violates any applicable third party policies or requirements that RichCommerce has communicated to Customer.
- Using the RichCommerce Services or your account to engage in or in connection with fraudulent activity.
- Promoting or engaging in illegal activities.
- Harvesting or otherwise collecting information about others without their express consent.
- Interfering with or disrupting networks connected to the Services or violating the regulations, policies or procedures of such networks.
- Violating or facilitating the violation of any local, state, federal, or foreign law or regulation.
- Registering with the RichCommerce Services with an email of a throw-away email address provider or any other publicly accessible email address.
- Using the RichCommerce Services, or a component of the RichCommerce Services, in a manner not authorized by RichCommerce.
- Using the RichCommerce Services to process personal data (also known as personally identifiable information or PII) other than personal data that you have the right to process as intended in the RichCommerce Services, and in any case not using the RichCommerce Services to process any special categories of personal data or other such sensitive data (as these are defined in applicable laws), or any regulated data (which may include data such as health, medical or financial data).
- Creating a RichCommerce account for the purpose of competitive evaluation or research.
- Revealing your account password to others or allowing use of your account by others.
- Failing to make a reasonable effort to protect your passwords and to secure resources against unauthorized use or access. You must configure hardware and software in a way that reasonably prevents unauthorized users from accessing your account.
- All determinations related to violations of this Acceptable Use Policy will be made by RichCommerce in its sole discretion. We reserve the right to change this Acceptable Use Policy from time to time without notice by posting changes to RichCommerce’s website. When we do, we will also revise the
- “Last Updated” date of this AUP: November, 23, 2018